A Partial Denture is an efficient way to replace a few missing teeth and provide many other benefits. If you have a number of natural teeth that are still healthy, a partial denture may be recommended.
In addition to replacing missing teeth, partial dentures can:
- • help preserve your remaining natural teeth
- • improve your ability to chew more naturally
- • improve your ability to speak clearly
- • help prevent or treat jaw problems like TMJ disorders
- • provide you with a full, confident smile!
A Partial Denture is held securely by attaching to natural teeth using clasps. In most cases, crowning a tooth is not necessary. A Partial Denture is usually removable to allow for proper cleaning of the denture and natural teeth.
Is a Partial Denture right for you? Book a consultation appointment today and find out! Call 604-859-9921